What's Playing on your playlist - 2008


my choice of cool songs, just download them no questions asked.



Rise against – prayer of the refugee, the good left undone, ready to fall

Breaking Benjamin – until the end, dairy of jane , breath , blow me away

Snoop dog – sensual seduction

Atreyu - falling down

Black label society – concrete jungle

Panic at the disco – I write sins not tragedies, a fever you can’t sweat out

AFI – miss murder

Chris Daughtry – feels like tonight, home , over you

Chevelle – I get it

Chris brown –kiss kiss, wall to wall

Evans blues –over, the pursuit

Linkin park – shadow of the day, bleed it out, given up

Kayne west – flashing lights , stronger ,the good life

Theory of a deadman – so happy

The fray – how to save a life, over my head

Wyclef jean feat akon – sweetest girl

Britney spears – piece of me, gimme more, break the ice..

Lenny kravitz – I’ll be waiting

10 years – beautiful

Elliot yamin – wait for you

Sean kingston – take you there

Paramore – crush crush crush

The killers – when you were young

One republic – stop and stare

Timbaland – bounce, apologize

Enrique Iglesias – somebody’s me, tired of being sorry

TFK – learn to breathe

Tokio hotel – monsoon

Angel’s and airways – everything’s magic

Alterbridge – watch over you

Cobra starship –snakes on a plane

John mayor – say what you want to say (The Bucketlist)

The classic crime – the coldest heart

Eighteen visions – victim

3 doors down – it’s not my time

3 days grace- pain , I hate everything about you

Disturbed – land of confusion, inside the fire

Britney spears – piece of me , gimme more , break the ice

Florida feat t.pain - low

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely with you it agree. In it something is also thought excellent.

eXTReMe Tracker