My Pets


This post goes out for my dogs funny and yahoo , I know they have weird names but it’s a family tradition. well the first dog I actually got was a Pomeranian whom we called fluffy he was like a destructor and very aggressive but we had to give him away because of some owner issues and we were stuck with a black tiny Doberman pincher with his one leg in a cast. Funny was not so aggressive and was more of a calm and composed dog but used to run away after big dogs as if he was bigger than them. That small little fellow had some speed cause I used to run after him. He was extremely smart and even used to differ people from their way of dressing and more of a guard dog. He was with us for almost 12-13 years but passed away last year from kidney failure , well he had a great life cause I know he used to have everything we got and drank cola too.

Then last year my mom got a dog , a Labrador , he was like a little snowball when he came to us. Now he’s more of a racket monster who needs to play all the time and boy is he difficult to control , well I’ve been training him a lot but he only listens when there is food around so not going so great . I even wanted to keep a street dog but the family voted me out. all in all even if you hate your pets , one soft look will make you weak . They are great stress busters and even the long walk gets converted into good fun if you turn it into a fun filled exercise. So to all those people who don’t’ have pets and want to get one in the future be it any animal I would definitely recommend one but do check in with a vet before you get one.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Been following your blog for quite a while now.

Pets.. i love em' man.

If I had a dob named funny.. i'd invite a bunch of chicks, crack a joke and make one of em' say that's soooo funny and i'd sit back and watch the fun ;)

My tryst with pets goes to a dob, a pom, a german shepherd (double coat), golden retriever and a labrador.

eXTReMe Tracker