HAPPY NEW YEAR -Bring on 2009 let go 2008


Yes this year the celebration was very constructive as compared to my last year. I suddenly decided to pick my things up and leave for a hill station to visit my friend, one of my relatives were going that way so I decided what the hell, let's do it, called up my friend four hours before new year’s as a surprise, told him to meet me at the mall, and we were off looking for pubs with crowd , but since the bars were overflowing, we decided to make our own new year's party. We got ourselves some bucket chicken and a bottle of hot signature whiskey, picked up needed accessories along the way.
On the way we stopped the car along the road in pitch black darkness, opened up the whiskey and we were merrily singing all the songs that came up. We did try to get out the car but after three pegs down it was a alright to get out in the chilling winter and dance to the songs, and look at the sky with all the shiny stars among it and time comes to a infinite standstill and life seems beautiful. On new year’s eve we were drunk as hell and the cops showed up to spoil our party even as we were being congratulated on our cell phones, so we got in and somehow my friend managed to drive till his home. Then to our embarrassment we had to meet his parents but somehow we managed to compensate on our drunk looks and have dinner. So it was a Happy hic-hic new year.
So the next time you decide to pick things up and go on a random journey, don’t think twice. As for the new year resolutions I have decided to be more in touch with my friends and try to work things out for my future.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker