The Black Mamba


I finally got a Laptop out of desperation. My Desktop and MacBook were both giving me problems, the desktop used to freeze out of no reason after and even after spending 2k on the diagnostic of the MacBook all I got to know was that the Motherboard was dead and desktop’s hard disk and motherboard were failing frequently. So out of hate and frustration I decided to get a new laptop as my father's notebook was an epitome of failure as a Laptop.

After surveying the markets for a couple of days, I decided Nehru place would be the best place to buy a new laptop as I was not too keen on online shopping of expensive commodities. Next came in the survey which took me about an hour or so. Tired and dejected I realized there wasn’t much of a difference in Laptop prices in the market. Another thing I realized that the Laptops had become more expensive by 2-3 k in the past month which was also disheartening.

Finally I Settled for i3 processor as my budget would get upset by an i5. 500 Gb of HDD seemed fine but 2 gigs of ram seem a little low. I’ll get it upgraded later. Looked up a lots of laptops I would advise everybody to buy a Lenovo but my heart settled on a ASUS x54c 15.6 or as I like to call it “the Black mamba “. I had first decided to look for a 14 inch laptop as I didn’t want to carry much but I guess that didn’t happen. The Stunning exterior of the asus gave me in and I didn’t bargain much on the price, however I got a carry bag and some accessories so it pretty much cost the same as the online price.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker