MAKE YOUR OWN MINI DAIRY


Well it was a long time ago when I saw my cousin brother making a calendar in his notebook for calculating the days he went to college, that gave me an idea for a creating a mini diary which would remind me only the important details of the day like places went to , people met, just a brief happening s of the day so I wouldn’t call it a proper diary .well it has been 4 years since I have been jotting down facts in my mini dairy and the pain of keeping a mini dairy and it in fact has paid off I can now recollect moments I had no idea that had happened but the irony of the matter is that my cousin brother recalls stuff that my dairy doesn't even have, so people with weak memory here is a great idea for keeping your memories alive.Well another concept of the mini dairy of using a simple paper sheet and keeping in your notebook at all times so you keep on writing down stuff that occurs in a week or so , believe me it’s hard I have left out months but the fact I can recall my miserable yet happy life is a wonderful experience.here is an picture of what your mini diary should look like


No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker