TATTOO – WHERE’s YOuR MARK AT ?


Well I kept seeing tattoo’s on people , and always wished I could have one. Tattoo usually for people represents a phase of their life they want to remember, but for me it would be just for style , a fire emerging from my half sleeved shirt would obviously catch everybody’s attention. well one of my friends did get one on his forearm and it was a thought, but it took him six grueling hours of pain sticking needles just for a text on his hands that will remain for his entire life, unless he removes it by surgery. well I always wanted a normal green ink looking tattoo but looking at some of the colored tattoo’s on people skin made me change my mind and a tattoo on my back with my name in Sanskrit or Hindi would be a great identification mark . And for the people with a creative bent of mind , they can keep drawing their own temporary tattoo’s with colored pens like this

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker